Shipping and handling costs as well as delivery times are estimated on a “per order” basis and are not guaranteed. Vaask may change its product lead times at any time and for any reason. Vaask is not responsible or liable for any costs associated with product shipment delays.
We certify that Vaask shipments are properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled, and are in proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations for the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Risk of loss and title for product purchased on [Vaask.com] (“Site”) transfers to you upon pickup by the carrier for delivery and Vaask is not responsible for any loss, theft, damage, or other liability thereafter. Help protect yourself from loss and damage.
- Before signing for your order, if applicable, inspect the product immediately for freight loss or damage. If signature is required, confirm in advance that an adult age 18 or over (19 or over in AL or NE), with a valid government issued photo ID is available during the duration of the appointment.
- Note any freight loss or damage on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves (e.g. “1 carton damaged” or “1 carton short”).
- Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation.
- Take pictures (if possible) and keep all packaging until final disposition has been made
- Contact Vaask Customer Service at 512-675-6813.
If freight loss or damage is not noted at the time of delivery, claims for loss and damage is between you and the freight carrier and any replacement of the product is at your cost.
Conditions of Return for New Product Only
- SALE OF PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN INSTALLED IS FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- SALE OF PRODUCTS WITH A CUSTOM PAINT OR APPEARANCE PACKAGE IS FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Vaask must be notified by the customer of the return within 45 calendar days of the ship date as set forth by Vaask in its sole and absolute discretion. The product being returned must be shipped back within 10 business days of the receipt of the Return Material Authorization by the customer.
- An additional service fee and/or parts replacement fee may be applied for any product that is returned missing components, damaged, including during shipment, or that has been modified in any way. Such fees and charges will vary based upon the actual material and labor costs necessary to repair the product, replace missing, or modified parts, and to return the product to its original factory condition.
Process for Return
- To request a return, the customer may contact Vaask via phone (512-675-6813), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by submitting a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request on vaask.com/returns
- Once the product’s return eligibility is determined and restocking fees are calculated by Customer Service, Vaask will provide a RMA Number and the address to which the product must be shipped.
- The customer may, in Vaask’s sole and absolute discretion, be responsible for shipping the product, including all insurance, freight, or other transportation charges, to the return address provided by Vaask. The product should be properly packed to avoid damage in transit. Vaask will not be responsible for such damage.
- Once the item is received by Vaask, Vaask will inspect the returned items to ensure that no product is damaged and/or that no component parts are missing.
- The amount of the purchase minus restocking fee and original shipping charges will be credited to the billing account on the order.
- The credit will be applied to the balance of the billing account. If the balance is less than the refunded amount, the remaining funds will be refunded to the credit card used for purchase if applicable OR a check for the amount will be mailed to the address listed for the billing account on the Sales Agreement.
The only responsibility of Vaask and the sole and exclusive remedy of any buyer under this warranty is, at Vaask’s option, to replace or repair, without charge, any defective units, or refund the purchase price therefor. The buyer shall return the defective units of goods in the container specified by Vaask, transportation and insurance prepaid. Vaask shall repair or replace any units of goods found to be defective and promptly return same to the buyer, transportation and insurance prepaid. If any goods are found not to be defective, the buyer shall reimburse for testing expenses at Vaask’s current rates and for transportation and related insurance and costs associated with the return of the goods to the buyer. Vaask, at its option, may accept the return of the goods and may return to the buyer the original goods at cost less deduction for depreciation, damage and obsolescence. The remedies provided herein shall be the buyer’s sole remedies notwithstanding that defects may be latent, that the goods may be unavailable for use for any period of time due to repair by Vaask, or that repair or replacement by Vaask of defective goods shall fail in its essential purpose.
Warranty Return Instructions
- To request a return and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, the customer may contact Vaask Customer Service via phone (512-675-6813), send an email to email@example.com, or submit a RMA request on vaask.com/returns.
- Please use the return label supplied by your Customer Service associate. The return shipment address is:
c/o Global Returns
4801 Freidrich Ln, STE 109
Austin, TX 78744 USA
- Use the packaging for the replacement part to return the original part. The RMA number must appear on the outside of the packaging.
- If the part weighs over 50 lb (22.7 kg), you will be provided a prepaid Bill of Lading. To schedule a freight pickup, please contact Customer Service. We will only charge freight costs if the original part is not covered under warranty.
- If the part weighs 50 lb (22.7 kg) or less, please use the provided prepaid shipping label and schedule a carrier pickup or drop off the package at your local carrier’s office location.
Vaask Cancellation Policy
- If a standard order ships out of the Vaask facility prior to customer cancellation request, the customer will be charged a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee and any additional fees such as reconsignments.
- Standard orders can be cancelled without a fee up to five (5) business days following the receipt of the Sales Order Acknowledgement without penalty, unless the product has already shipped. After 5 business days, cancelled orders will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
- PRODUCTS SOLD WITH CUSTOM PAINT / APPEARANCE PACKAGES OR ANY ELEMENT OF SPECIAL ENGINEERING ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE CANCELLED AFTER TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS FROM EXECUTION OF THE SALES AGREEMENT.
How to cancel your order
- Contact your sales person directly or contact Vaask via the phone number listed on your Sales Agreement. Have your Sales Agreement on hand before calling (this document was emailed as soon as the order was processed).
- Once the product’s cancellation eligibility is determined and any fees are calculated, Vaask will provide written confirmation of the processed cancellation in our database.